Giving Non-Profits The Tech Help They Need
Non-Profits want to help people; they don’t want to waste time and money working on their technology. But technology is an integral part of any Non-Profit these days, so they need more than just any old tech, they need solutions.
Today, technology is the lifeblood of any organization. Non-Profits like any business, need to be leveraging technology in order to give the best possible service, especially if they want to scale their services to help more people and communities than ever before. Unfortunately, given limited budgets and the need to find professional companies to partner with for services. Most Non-Profits today face a dangerous IT gap. Close to 90%, in fact, suffer from limited to no IT support.
Technology Consulting Solutions works with Non-Profits to keep costs down, experience up and allow your staff to focus on their Mission.
Closing the technology services gap that Non-Profits experience is crucial to their success. We partner with Best-of-Breed Vendors to deliver industry leading solutions.
We specialize in:
- Strategic Technology Planning
- System Selection for Finances, Donor Database, Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Blogs
- Website Design: Updates and New
- Managed Services: Tech Support, Patch Management, Compliance
- Cloud Services: Hosting, File Storage, Microsoft Office 365, Email
- Graphic Design: Marketing and Campaign Materials
- and More.