Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Microsoft 365 is a Unified IT Solution Built for Productivity, Security, and Manageability.
Microsoft 365 is a unified IT solution, built to give your organization the productivity power of Office 365 with the device management and security solutions of Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Microsoft 365 gives you the tools you need to compete in today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world, with on-premises capabilities to support hybrid needs.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Technology Consulting Solutions Will Guide You Through the Three Stages for Successful Office 365 Deployment.
- Planning & Assessment: Each Microsoft Office 365 deployment is unique and requires a deep knowledge of your internal environment as well as an understanding of the preferred workloads that your organization would like to utilize.
- Deployment & Adoption: We will effectively implement & deliver your Office 365 services based on your business need. Our deployment experts will enable users of Office 365 at scale and roll out peripherals.
- Operation & Management: To ensure your Office 365 deployment is successful, we will ensure you maintain a high quality and reliable Office 365 service through a combination of monitoring, reporting, and active support of your environment.
Azure is a technology platform that allows you to develop computing and data storage tasks in the cloud across a network of secure, Microsoft-managed data-centers.
With Azure, you can complete tasks at any scale and on-demand using a pay-as-you-go plan. Azure gives small and midsize businesses the computing power of much larger organizations without the need to invest in server hardware or a large IT staff to manage it. Why Microsoft Azure is a Good Fit for You? Digital transformation is key to staying competitive. Technology is constantly moving forward, and with Azure, you can be too.
- Flexibility: With Azure, you won’t be forced to choose between housing your data or operations internally or migrating to the cloud. You can take advantage of Azure’s hybrid capabilities to maximize your cloud investment where it makes sense for your business.
- Pricing and Scalability: Azure helps businesses reduce overhead costs associated with data storage, server maintenance, and networking. Plus, if your business changes tomorrow, it’s easy to change the scale and scope of your Azure solution.
- Protection and Security: Security and Privacy are built into the Azure Platform through Azure Security Center, giving you complete visibility and control over security threats. Azure uses industry-standard protocols to encrypt data in transit and at rest, and Azure’s compliance coverage is more comprehensive than any other cloud provider, meeting a range of international and industry-specific standards.
Get enterprise email and increase productivity, while keeping your organization safe. Get business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Exchange Server helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster fail over times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
Microsoft Windows Server
Windows Server 2016 provides enterprise-class data center and hybrid cloud solutions that are simple to deploy, cost-effective, application-focused, and user-centric.
At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server 2016 brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure with new features and enhancements in virtualization, management, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, the web and application platform, and more.
With Windows Server 2016 you can scale to run your most important workloads with robust recovery options. You’ll achieve value quickly with a wide range of cost-effective, high-performance storage options and simplified delivery of multi-tenant IT services.
Microsoft Skype for Business
Skype for Business deployments/migrations are multi-phased projects. Technology Consulting Solutions has the expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support needed for the successful implementation and continued support of Skype for Business.
Three Stages for Successful Skype for Business Deployment.
- Plan: Each Skype for Business deployment is unique and requires and in-depth understanding of your environment. We will undertake planning and design tasks to define expected business value, assess readiness, and execute remediation activities.
- Deploy: We effectively implement and deliver Skype for Business online services to align with your business needs and increase your ROI by driving adoption through layering on new feature and capabilities as they are released to deliver rapid success and add value.
- Operate: To ensure your deployment remains successful, we can manage and maintain your Skype for Business environment through a combination of reporting, monitoring, and proactive support of your environment.