Have your IT environment and business processes analyzed to address current and strategic goals.
Modern IT is a composite of network, server, application, process and provider elements operating in unison to deliver tools and workflow that keep your business running at peak efficiency. When those efficiencies are in need of upgrade or repair, our team performs an assessment of the following to construct an accurate picture as the starting point for any modifications:
- Infrastructure (Switches, Firewalls, Appliances, Routers, Servers, Endpoints, etc.)
- Virtualized Infrastructure (hosts, storage, networking and controls)
- Services and Cloud Resources
- Applications (Line of Business, Unified Communications, Core, etc.)
- Analytics, Processes, Methodology, Staff , Business Intelligence
- Vision, Plans and Objective
Technology Budget Planning
We understand the stress and importance of your technology budget and more importantly, we understand technology and how to keep your organization from falling into any technology debt.
Budgeting, planning and forecasting is a three-step process for determining and detailing an organization’s long and short-term technology goals.
- Planning: outlines the company’s strategic direction and expectations for the next three to five years.
- Budgeting: documents how the overall plan will be executed month to month, specifying expenditures.
- Forecasting: uses accumulated historical data to predict technology outcomes for future months or years.
Every new year brings several mega technology trends front and center. Make sure your organization is aware of these fundamental shifts in the workplace and prepare your budget to address these trends.
Technology Consulting Solutions project management consultants utilize process, discipline, and leadership to break down functional silos, engage stakeholders, and ensure your initiatives are completed within budget, scope, and schedule.
You can begin a project with us, from initiation to completion or if your project is missing milestones or is lacking momentum, contact us and we will deploy project management consultants to get your project back on track.
- Business Process Management: We utilize continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma, combined with change management approaches to achieve stakeholder buy-in. With engaged stakeholders, the new or refined business processes are clearly defined and sustainably applied throughout your organization
- Business Technology: We provide consultative support to IT staff, prioritize the IT department’s portfolio of projects, and offer a project management approach to end-to-end system selection and implementation projects within IT and other business functions.
- Change Management: We blend professional project management with change management best practices to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, and address the human factors and culture critical to adoption and sustainability.